Lake Elmo Aero Is Open!
Lake Elmo Aero is, first and foremost, committed to the health and well being of all of our pilots/employees. We are enacting a number of precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure your safety:
- We’re conducting a symptom assessment for each employee daily upon arrival to work.
- We’ve advanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including increased frequency to high-touch items.
- This includes but not limited to; implementing a mandatory aircraft disinfecting program that will be performed following each flight. This includes disinfecting seats, seat belts, buttons, controls, yokes, headsets, latches, handles, and armrests.
- We are asking our students/renters to help us by washing their hands or using available hand sanitizer each time they enter the building.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or cough, are symptomatic or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
- Our lobby is limited to no more than 10 people at a time including employees, students, and renters.
- Due to Minnesota Government mandate masks are required while in the building and in aircrafts